Magical Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cry for Help

Go down

A Cry for Help Empty A Cry for Help

Post  Admin Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:39 am

I'm breathing and moving, but i'm not alive. I don't taste the food i eat. I don't enjoy dancing. I don't feel love. And i don't see anyone when i look into the mirror. I wasn't always like this, I was a lively person. I was the one with a unique taste! I was the one always dancing and the one falling in love with everything and everyone. And i used to look into the mirror and see creativity, wit, cleverness, love, care, friendship, and passion! I don't know how i transformed. How i have changed to a whole new person this different. I was brave enough to fall in love, brave enough to dance in the rain, brave enough to trust people, and brave enough to be me. Maybe what changed me was someone, an incidence, or perhaps I changed all alone when i grew up. But I admit, I haven't changed for the better, for i have become a living dead instead of that red cheeked girl who was always laughing and enjoying life. The fact is I have changed to the worse and it may be impossible to gain myself back. I feel invisible when i'm around people. My soul is screaming for help but no one seems to notice my cries, the don't see my pain, they can't feel it. I don't hope to be noticed or heard, all i hope for is that these cries and scream would die out. I want to be me again.

#Teenage_disturbia

Send us your reviews on
www.ask.fm/Majdolindh

Admin
Admin

https://magical-realism.alafdal.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum